Recover for Women Small Group Kit
Every woman who has been hurt, lied to, and deceived by sexual betrayal can truly heal and feel loved, happy and whole.
The vast majority of the faith community, including leaders and laity, believe pornography is a bigger problem in the church than it was two decades ago. But many do not know what to do about it. Many wives and significant others are often standing alone because no one knows how to deal with this problem, or worse they are given advice that leads to further trauma.
A commonality amongst Christian women dedicated to men who are addicted has been further trauma through the counsel of those who are ill-equipped. In the making of this program, we learned from women some of the astonishing things they were told in both pastoral and Christian counseling:
- “If you were more submissive in the bedroom perhaps that would help this.”
- “Maybe God is more concerned with something He’s after in you then in your husband’s struggles.”
- “If you didn’t have such a critical spirit your husband wouldn’t be searching for affirmation elsewhere.”
- “Maybe dress up a little, fix your hair & make-up and be presentable when he gets home from work.”
All of these statements are statements and tell a woman that she should be able to control her husband’s choices. This type of counsel leads to further trauma and only causes more pain, confusion, and despair.
AND IT IS CLEAR THAT APPROACHES LIKE THIS AREN’T WORKING. IT’S TIME FOR A NEW APPROACH – ONE THAT’S ROOTED IN LOVE, GRACE, AND HELPS A WOMAN REDISCOVER ALL SHE WAS MEANT TO BE. IT’S TIME TO WALK WITH HER ON THE ROAD TO RECOVER.
They've never been more than RIGHT NOW.
It’s time to help them heal from the pain of sexual betrayal.
IT’S TIME TO RECOVER
It’s time for women to find healing and renewal – independent of their spouse’s addiction. To be uncovered is to be vulnerable and exposed – to feel stripped of something sacred. But to Recover is the essence of restoring your dignity, and your peace, and your wholeness.
DON’T GO AT THIS ALONE
Chances are women in your church have been struggling through sexual betrayal alone– or worse, with people who cannot identify or relate because they’ve not been there. Now you can help them to learn from the experiences of women who understand and provide the tools to equip them on the road to recovery.
RESTORE YOUR MIND.
Sexually betrayed women often feel like they’ve been living on a
Four easy modules to help women recover from sexual betrayal
The Recover program is a four-module approach to helping women recover from sexual betrayal. It starts with the relational component of stories from women just like them. It’s an interactive experience that provokes deep thought and reflection, allowing them to write their own story and be in control of their outcome. It helps them obtain healing and recovery they didn’t know was possible. The book, guidebook, ten-session video curriculum + bonuses, and small groups online will change everything.
- Listen in as real women boldly share their stories with honesty and transparency.
- Be encouraged by real, unscripted in-depth conversations about being married to men who have struggled with sexual addictions.
- See how to go from discovering sexual betrayal in marriage to healing from the hurt, despair, anger, and isolation that it brings.
- A compilation of letters written to women walking through sexual betrayal from others who have been there and personally experienced the same devastation.
- Words of encouragement on the journey to help you dispel and false beliefs.
- Stories of hope and healing from real women – just like those who will go through this small group.
- Filled with encouraging scripture and words of wisdom and hope to help women create boundaries and a plan of action.
- A catalyst for personal, in-depth reflection through challenging questions and exercises.
- Women learn how to process their circumstances, thoughts, and feelings as they move toward true healing.
THE SMALL GROUP KIT CONTAINS
- 10 paperback copies of Recovered By Hope book
- 10 paperback copies of Recover Guidebook
- 1 custom flash-drive with all of the videos, bonus videos, eBooks, and promotional materials
- 1 Digital Leader Guide in PDF format
- 1 Online-Portal Login for leaders to get familiar with everything until your package arrives
- Shipped and scheduled to arrive within 10-14 business days of purchase