Pre-Marital Counseling Video Series
What It Is:
Taken from the Best Sex Life Now workshop, this series consists of ten online-video sessions + 2 bonus sessions that will prepare engaged couples to have genuine conversations about intimacy that fosters realistic expectations for the marriage bed that honors God and each other. We live in a sex-obsessed world that often times shapes young men and women through media, pornography and an internet saturated culture. This series is led by Dave & Ashley Willis of StrongerMarriages.org and Craig & Jeanette Gross of XXXchurch.com and will give the viewers a look into a healthy marriage that includes communication, laughter and excitement in both the relationship and the bedroom. Two bonus sessions from 16 year NFL player Jon Kitna and his wife Jennifer as well as Aaron & Jennifer Smith of HusbandRevolution.com & UnveliedWife.com. This workshop comes with a companion downloadable-printable workbook for engaged couples plus bonus downloadable book (iVow) from Dave Willis.
Testimonials – What People are Saying:
“Craig and Jeanette and Ashley and Dave are super easy to listen to and it feels like I just invited them over to my house for a simple chat. The series does a great job of tackling such a sensitive topic in normal, everyday language.”
“I’m so excited to go through this series BEFORE marriage so we can start off on the right foot.”
“Premarital counseling rarely offers such open discussions about sex! This is a must do for couples preparing for marriage.”
Who It Is For:
This series is for the engaged couple who knows they want to commit a lifetime to one another and want to start off right. Taught by Instructors Craig & Dave along with their wives Jeanette and Ashley who discuss with transparency things they’ve faced in their own marriages as well as things they’ve learned through their years of expertise on marriage and sex through XXXchurch.com and StrongerMarriages.org. The wisdom they impart to couples giving practical guidance on how to become transparent about needs and desires in the bedroom (once married). This workshop is for the engaged couple who wants a marriage with a great sex life .
What You Get and What The Course Teaches You:
There are 10 online-video sessions and 2 bonus videos that range between 15-25 minutes in length. A downloadable companion workbook with exercises comes with the course. A free bonus downloadable book (iVow) from Dave Willis. You will learn how to go from bad (or just ok) sex to great sex. You will learn the difference between his needs and her needs as well as the difference between sex and intimacy. The instructors don’t hold back when discussing how to know what you can or can’t do in the bedroom as well what kind of extra’s can enhance the sexual relationship.
Subjects Discussed Are:
- How often should we be have sex once we’re married?
- How can we add spontaneity to keep sex fun?
- What if one of us has physical or health restrictions?
- What to do when our sex life goes wrong.
- How to deal with past experiences that can affect the marriage bed.
- What is and is not allowed in the bedroom? Are there biblical restrictions?
- What if one of us is uncomfortable with something the other wants to do / try?
- How to spice it up in the bedroom.
- What about stuff like sexy lingerie, sex toys and sexting— is that OK
- Pornography and Extramarital affairs (yes we discuss this going into in hopes of it being a great preventative measure!)
- How to communicate your desires and needs in and out of the bedroom.